The world today maybe progressing in science and technology however we are digressing in terms of civilization, ethics and moral values day by day so much so that people are now increasingly crossing the line on matter of respecting other religions, castes, communities, nations, societies, race, culture etc. which was earlier considered a RED line which no one dared to cross.
Minority communities in general and Islam and Muslims in particular have been exposed to increasingly harsh, venomous, vicious and insulting attacks against their religion from right wing hatemongers like zionists and hindutva brigade under various pretexts, aim of which is to create a sense of phobia & hate by alienating people against each other to meet narrow political ends. Those Islamophobes who are stupid voice their open enmity with crass statements whereas those who are bit sophisticated take help of sarcasm & pass the message in a more subtle way. Those who make these shameful and brazen statements against Muslims dare to do so because they know that they can get away with it due to prevalent political climate where Muslims lack leadership or political capital and are economically and politically marginalized & lagging behind in all social and economic indicators. There have been some tried and tested formula which has been used n number of times in the past and is being repeated at present which need to be exposed and we would like to do the same through this article:
Some of the tricks used successfully create Islamophobia in India in particular and world in general are as below:
- Population Myth: Muslims having abnormally high population growth rate having sinister design so that they can become majority thereby changing the demographics & implement Shariah rule where non-Muslims will be denied all rights.
- Muslim refugees (who have fled war torn countries in distress leaving everything to save their lives) have sinister design to make their countries of refugee Islamic or Muslim majority in future. [Ex. Rohingyas in India OR Refugees from Syria, Iraq in Europe & West]
- Shariah law: Demonizing Shariah law to be inhuman, barbaric and misogynistic and trying to create phobia that it is going to come to western countries soon.
- Terrorism: Trying to associate terrorist or criminal acts as being inspired by Islamic religion.
- Hijab: Making fun of religious customs, traditions and attire like Hijab as prescribed for Muslims by religion based upon claims that it is regressive or women are brainwashed / forced to wear it and allegations of false security concerns against women who wear the veil.
- Love Jihad: Whenever a Hindu girl marries a Muslim man the Hindutvadis are quick to claim that it is a case of love jihad which according to them means that it is a planned effort to lure and convert Hindu women to Islam as part of a global conspiracy. Taking advantage of the political climate and to settle scores in cases where the marriage has happened without guardians consent, nowadays many false claims of love jihad are coming up at times by girls parents and even by girl if the marriage fails.
- Rewriting History: Glorifying Hindu Rulers to the extent of worshiping them while at the same time exaggerating historical wrongs committed by Muslim rulers to portray them as rapists and bigots who were involved in persecuting majority Hindu population due to their religion.
- Insult, Hate Speech & False Propaganda:
- Abusing, Insulting & Mocking Prophet (PBUH) by making wild and baseless allegations against him and making conclusions upon false allegations then defending it all in name of “our values / way of life under threat” OR “freedom of speech”.
- Rumor-mongering: Spreading hoax and rumors depicting Muslims in bad light.
- Trying to Portray fringe extremist elements and ideologies as mainstream.
- Making sarcastic comments with insinuations against Muslims and Islam like for example
If you go through the pattern then it is similar to one used long back against Jews which left unchallenged ultimately resulted in holocaust. As is beautifully explained in the following article:
“In the end, hate not only destroys itself, it also destroys everyone in its path. Remember how fascism destroyed a great country like Germany and a civilisation like Europe even though the Jews were its intended targets.” [Aijaz Zaka Syed, Padmavati and imagined angst]
Apart from the above mentioned strategies of Islamophobes there is the problem with fence sitters who have suddenly started having problems with everything related to Islamic religion be it the concept of God Almighty, the concept of heaven and hell, the concept of Hoors (in Jannah) and so on. However these people having double standards when they criticize Islam or Muslims forget what is mentioned in their own religious scriptures. As we know the concept of heaven (and hoors) in Islam has been favorite subject of ridicule by many, we will prove that similar concepts are there in all religious scripture and hence the selective criticism of muslims is nothing but sheer hypocrisy.
Concept of heaven & hell in Christianity
Who will go to Hell as per BIBLE [https://bible.org/article/what-bible-says-about-hell]
- Hell was designed originally for Satan and his demons (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10).
- Hell will also punish the sin of those who reject Christ (Matthew 13:41,50; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8). [Which means all non-Christians]
- Heaven or hell is determined by whether a person believes (puts their trust) in Christ alone to save them (John 3:16, 36, etc.). [Which means all non-Christians]
- 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” [HINDUS form vast percentage of idolators]
Torment in Hell as described in Bible [eternal and irreversible]:
- Revelation 14:11 “the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night”
- Revelation 20:14 “This is the second death, the lake of fire”
- Revelation 20:15 “If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire”
- Matthew 13:50 “furnace of fire…weeping and gnashing of teeth”
- Mark 9:48 “where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched”
- Revelation 14:10 “he will be tormented with fire and brimstone”
Torment in Hell as described in Hindu / Budhist / Jain Scriptures:
Naraka (Sanskrit: नरक) is the Hindu equivalent of Hell, where sinners are tormented after death. It is also the abode of Yama, the god of Death. It is described as located in the south of the universe and beneath the earth……The stay in Svarga or Naraka is generally described as temporary. After the quantum of punishment is over, the souls are reborn as lower or higher beings as per their merits. In a few texts, hell is described as a bottomless pit of darkness where souls are trapped for eternity and deprived of rebirth.
The description about hell is mentioned in various hindu scriptures like Manu Smriti, Agni Purana, Bhagavata Purana & Vishnu Purana, Rigveda, Atharvaveda, Shatapatha Brahmana etc. and the nature of sinners and type of torments are described therein ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Hinduism)
To sum up this picture about hell gives general idea about various types of punishment meted out to the dwellers of hell:
Swarg (Heaven) & Apsaras
Urvashi (Sanskrit: उर्वशी, lit. she who can control heart of others. (“Ur” means heart and “vash” means to control) is an Apsara (nymph) in Hindu legend. Once the revered sages Nara-narayana was meditating in the holy shrine of Badrinath Temple situated in the Himalayas. Indra, the king of the Gods, did not want the sage to acquire divine powers through meditation and sent two apsaras to distract him. The sage struck his thigh and created a woman so beautiful that Indra’s apsaras were left matchless. This was Urvashi, named from ur, the Sanskrit word for thigh. After his meditation was complete the sage gifted Urvashi to Indra, and she occupied the pride of place in Indra’s court.
- The scriptures of almost all major world religions have concept of heaven and hell as shown above with specific examples from Christianity and Hinduism.
- Many religious scriptures have much more detailed and gory description of hell as compared to Islamic scriptures.
- Many religious scriptures describe hell as punishment for those not believing in that particular religion to which the scripture belongs.
- Many religious scriptures have concept of beautiful women in heaven (just like hoors in jannah as per muslim/islamic belief) the terminology is different. However the point to note is that Islamic concept of hoors is much more evolved and the similarity of these heavenly beauties with other religions just ends with their looks.
- Keeping in view the above just criticizing or mocking islam for its depiction of heaven and hell while ignoring other religions is hypocritical.
- Criticizing Islam for mentioning that disbelievers will go to hell while ignoring similar statements in Bible for example is hypocritical.
- Criticizing Islam selectively for its mention of eve (hawwa alaihessalam) being created from the rib of adam alaihessalam especially by Hindus when Hindu scripture also talks about some apsara being created from thigh of some sage is hypocritical.
- All islamophobes and those who are used to copy pasting from islamophobic sites run by zionists like hindutvadis should first read their own or other religious scriptures before mocking Islam selectively.
Jayda Fransen Openly Insulting Islam